These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are a delicious no bake dessert! Made egg free and gluten free, the cheesecake is full of fall flavors. Light, fluffy, creamy, and so good!!
Free from: wheat/gluten, corn, peanuts, tree nuts, coconut, eggs, soy, sesame, sulfites, fish, shellfish, lupin, mustard,
Pumpkin cheesecake gets even easier with this no bake recipe!!
I love cheesecake. Every year for the holidays I make one (or two) and it is always the first dessert gone from my table. But, it can be a long time to make with many steps. This year I was determined to make my beloved pumpkin cheesecake recipe easier.
Enter this recipe! It makes a light and creamy and fluffy cheesecake that is perfectly spiced with pumpkin and cinnamon. Plus, the recipe is gluten free and egg free! Often times cheesecake is made with eggs. Not this recipe! This egg free formula is just as rich and creamy and doesn’t sacrifice flavor at all.
It makes between 12 and 15 mini cheesecakes in a normal muffin tray. Perfect for a small holiday gathering! It’s simple, easy to make, and individually wrapped making cleanup even easier.
What are No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes?
Imagine a light and fluffy cheesecake that is easy to make and even easier to eat! The texture of the finished cheesecake is similar to a mousse thanks to the heavy whipping cream. After it sets in the fridge for a few hours, the cheesecake is creamy and airy.
While the recipe here calls for them to be made in a muffin tray, you could also make it in a traditional springform cheesecake pan for a regular sized no bake cheesecake.
No matter which way you enjoy these cheesecakes, you don’t have to worry about them sticking to the muffin liners or the pan! As long as you let the cheesecakes chill for a few hours (overnight is even better!) and unwrap them right after removing them from the fridge, they won’t stick.
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Start with graham crackers and smash them to get about 1 cup of crumbs. Mix with a 1/4 cup of melted butter and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. Place one tablespoon in each lined muffin cup and using your fingers or the back of the spoon, press into place.
Now, I know I said this is a no bake recipe, but you do have the option of baking the crust right here. If you pop it in the oven for 5 minutes, this helps the crust be more firm and crispy which supports the finished cheesecake. However, if you choose not to do this step, they will still be delicious!
After pressing the crust into place, set the muffin tray aside while you make your filling.
In a large mixing bowl, or a stand mixer, place your whipping cream. Whip on high for 3 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Place in a second bowl and set aside while the rest of the filling is made.
In a new large mixing bowl, place the cream cheese with vanilla and sour cream (or yogurt). Cream these together until no lumps remain. Add in the cinnamon and pumpkin puree. Blend together again until fully incorporated.
Now gently fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin cheesecake! This will take you a few turns of your spatula but make sure you go slowly so you don’t let out all the air of the whipped cream.
Using a spoon or a piping bag, fill these up in the prepared muffin tin all the way.
Pop them in the fridge for at least 4 hours and overnight is even better. Keep refrigerated until ready to enjoy. They will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Want more delicious desserts? Check out these recipes!
Did you make this recipe?
Easy No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
- mixing bowls
- mixing spoons
- hand mixer / stand mixer
- muffin tray
- cupcake liners
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- 1 cup gluten free graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp sour cream OR plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- Line a muffin tray with paper liners. Set aside.
- Prepare the Crust: Mix the crushed graham crackers with melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix well. Place one tablespoon in each mufifn cup. Using the back of a spoon or your fingers, press firmly to the bottom of the cup. If you wish, you can bake these crusts at 350° for 5 minutes. Let cool before filling.
- Prepare the Filling: In a mixing bowl with a hand mixer, or in a stand mixer, place your whipping cream and bring to stiff peaks. Set aside. In another large bowl, place softened cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar. Cream together until smooth. Add the pumpkin and spices, again blending well. Gently fold the whipping cream into the pumpkin cheesecake mixture. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Spoon or pipe filling into prepared crusts until each cup is full. Smooth out tops so they are flat.
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve as is or with more whipped cream on top. Enjoy!